Report CopyRight Infringements
Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site(s) where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)." "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to KVZ Music Ltd.’s legal department address:
KVZ Music Ltd, Kiril Zdravkov
Legal Department / Designated Copyright Agent
Alternatively you can also send this Notice, with all items completed, per email to:
NV Media LLC., Russia - KVZ Music Ltd.
New Labels to join the KVZ Distribution network
Samuel Nussbaumer, Switzerland - KVZ Music Ltd.
TTV Entertainment, Viet Nam - KVZ Music Ltd.
Regal Music & Cosmin Grup, Romania - KVZ Music Ltd.
KVZ Music Publishing - HFA / Rumblefish
New artists and labels who joined KVZ for distribution
NEW LABELS JOINING THE KVZ DISTRIBUTION
TPC Cartel/Little Room Records, USA - KVZ Music Ltd.
Disconneq Musik, South Africa - KVZ Music Ltd.